Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rolling Down The Highway....

What a difference elevation can make!  Neglectful me forgot to charge the battery in the camera so you are just going to have to trust me when I say that there was a lot of snow through Allisons Pass (Elevation 1341 m) and 30 kms later it was all gone!
If you noticed, I've gotten rid of the toque for now because the weather is considerably warmer on the west side of the Rockies.  For the next couple days temperatures are supposed to be in the high single digits.
The terrain has virtually been all steep downhills and I have been using the tractor trailer "Runaway Lanes" as my rest areas.  British Columbia lower mainland here I come!
Special thanks to the Best Western, in Hope, for accommodating 'The Dream'.

7 Running Days left- Dec 18th, Victoria, B.C.

The Dream Continues...

No comments: